Axiata has empowered more than 100 of its customers all around to cost effectively relocate to new innovations while widening the life cycle of their usefulness rich existing legacy frameworks.
Ventures incorporate re-designing programming to move applications legacy frameworks to customer/server models, to stretch out existing applications to the Internet, to relocate from existing applications to UNIX or Windows NT, or to overhaul from a non-social to a social database innovation.
Axiata migration methodology includes:
- Migrate a legacy or existing application to another working environment.
- Integrates Legacy Systems and new Internet driven innovations.
- Replace a legacy framework, moving the information from the legacy application to the new application while safeguarding information uprightness.
- Migrate frameworks and business rationale to new designs, dialects and online situations.
- Acquisition of new innovation and usefulness.
- Manages and guarantees frameworks quality and steadiness.